Are you a motivated doctor, nurse, practice manager or medical receptionist looking to join a well established group?
If so we may have sessions or shifts available.
You can obtain further information by sending your resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DWS Or Non-DWS
Nunawading, Moorabbin & Clyde North Victoria
Newly established mixed-billing practice in Melbourne and Sydney Suburbs are seeking General Practitioners to join their team.
This popular location has opportunity to attract strong patient base and pride themselves on delivering the highest standards of patient care to the busy surrounding areas.
GPs will be well supported in friendly team environments with full administration and nurse support. Flexible hours are available and GPs may choose P/T or F/T hours. Associated practice are fully accredited-teaching with strong links to Monash and Melbourne Universities.
Both practices provide rare opportunities for doctors still on moratorium to work close to the heart of Melbourne city. Non-DWS GPs are of course welcome and encouraged to apply!
- Non-corporate, collegiate, mixed billing practices
- Friendly and supportive staff, full time administration + nursing support
- Allied health services
- Modern clinics and fully computerized
- Fully accredited, accredited teaching practice
- Flexible hours, choose P/T or F/T
- DWS or Non-DWS positions
Please contact Email email@example.com or (03) 9874 5577
Nurses at Everwell Medical Group play a pivotal role in health promotion, health maintenance and prevention of illness through provision of evidence based information and education to individuals, groups and communities. Practice nurses provide assessment, screening, treatment, care and education to patients from infants to seniors.
The position duties include:
- Providing advice, consultations and information about a range of health conditions and minor ailments.
- Blood pressure management, weight control, diabetes and smoking cessation advice.
- Administering infant injections and vaccinations.
- Travel immunisations and offering travel health care advice.
- Performing minor procedures, such as wound dressings, plastering, ear syringing and eye washouts.
- Collection of pathology samples and other specimens.
- Provision of first aid and emergency treatment.
- Restocking and maintenance of clinical areas and consulting rooms.
- Updating/amending electronic clinical records.
- Assisting with recalls and reminders.
- Liaising with other team members including doctors, other practice nurses, reception and administration staff.
To find out about current opportunities for nurses at our medical centres, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9874 5577
- Multi-language speaking.
- Good communication skills.
- Passion and keen to help and serve people.
- General reception work.
- Able to finish all the work on the day.
- Able to using Microsoft Excel/ Word.
- Full/Part Time job
- Making appointments/bookings.
- Answering/listening to voice mail/return phone calls, replying mails.
- Introduce/patient to explain the professions.
- Front desk problem solving.
- Book keeping / Daily record.
- Process payments via HICAPS/EFTPOS and generate recept if required.
- Assist doctors (take note for doctors from patients, photocopying reports…)
- Maintain work station tidy /clean.
- Refill patient forms and prepare patient files.
- Helping to purchase /order clinic necessities (newspaper, facial tissues…)
- Please email CV and recent photo to email@example.com
Professional, friendly and supportive team
Competitive Remuneration package for the right candidate
Medical clinic located in Melbourne Suburbs are seeking an extremely motivated and friendly practice manager. The medical clinic provides a broad range of medical services to the community ranging from; family medicine and preventative medicine. Our client is known for their friendly culture and are dedicated to maintaining a vibrant and family oriented culture.
You will be reporting directly to the General Manager but will oversee the following;
- The performance of staff & medical practitioners
- Management of general day to day operations
- The organisational review and personnel management function for a team of staff carrying out a range of clerical, technical and professional activities.
- Assist and support staff as required
- Development of organisation systems to maximise productivity in the work place.
- Maintenance of assets of the practice
- Continuous review of the operating environment of the practice
- Public relations and marketing.
So, what’s required of you?
- Experience as a Medical Clinic Practice Manager.
- Excellent leadership.
- Exquisite time management skills.
- A friendly and outgoing nature.
- A hard working and motivated work ethic.
- Staff management of both the medical and administration teams.
- Maintenance of professional relationships and liaison with external service providers such as Bank personnel, Accountant and Bookkeeper and medical/goods suppliers.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary representative of your experience.
- A great work-life balance.
- A friendly and vibrant culture.
- The chance to work with a dedicated and hardworking team of friendly professionals.
For further information please feel free to send CV and all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our doctors are qualified to conduct skin and mole checks including: Screening, Detection, Biopsy. Treatment plans including cryotherapy and minor surgery, Referral to plastic surgeons or dermatologist.
Travel health & immunisations
Everwell Medical Centre is an accredited travel vaccination practice. We carry a stock of common travel vaccines including Yellow Fever. Our doctors advise you to discuss travel medicine with them well before you intend to travel.
Chronic disease management
We offer GP management plans, GP mental health plans and team care arrangements. This provides access to services from many allied health practitioners and psychologists.